With 3% active oxygen and vitamin E & A (Retinol), this cream is a powerful spot treatment for blemishes. With detoxifying and antiseptic properties, the cream works to hydrate and destroy bacteria to treat localized breakouts and stimulate the skin’s ability to heal and repair itself.
▪ Locally treats blemishes, spots and breakouts
▪ Fights hyperpigmentation
▪ Fights pronounced signs of aging
▪ Detoxifies and hydrates the skin
▪ Helps cell regeneration and natural recovery mechanisms
Skin Types All. For spot treatment of acne, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation.
Key Ingredients: 3% Active Oxygen, Vitamin A (Retinol), Vitamin E
Full Ingredient List: Aqua, Petrolatum, Glyceryl stearate, Paraffinum liquidum, 3% Hydrogen peroxide, Tocopheryl acetate, Polysorbate 80, Stearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Salicylic acid, Retinol.
Step 2: CORRECT & TREAT
Apply a thin layer on targeted areas as a local spot treatment using a brush. Do not massage in. Use two to three times a day to treat targeted breakouts.
Karin’s Insider Beauty Tip:
▪ A slight tingling may occur due to the strong penetration of the oxygen. The skin can also feel tight and blemishes may appear as the oxygen pushes out debris and toxins.
▪ For best results, apply with the Small Brush in order to avoid the absorption of the active ingredients through the fingertips.
▪ Avoid contact with eyebrows and hairline, as this product may lighten hair over time.
4 in stock
2 in stock
12 in stock