Lightweight vitamin A (retinol) concentrate enriched with vitamin E and a blend of plant and seed oils to nourish and plump dry skin without oiliness. Extra high retinol concentration boosts collagen production to eliminate signs of aging.
▪ Heals dry and dehydrated skin without greasiness.
▪ Maximizes the effects of oxygen treatments.
▪ Nourishes and revitalizes fatigued skin to restore a more radiant complexion.
▪ Protects skin against damaging environmental factors and harsh weather conditions.
Skin Types Mature and/or dry and dehydrated skin. Skin needing additional replenishment during the first weeks of oxygen treatment.
Key Ingredients: Vitamin A (Retinol), Vitamin E, Sesame Oil, Avocado Oil
Full Ingredient List: Sesamum indicum seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Parfum, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopherol, Beta-carotene, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Benzyl salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha isomethyl ionone.
Apply a few drops to skin before oxygen cream. Gently massage. Apply daily or as needed.
Karin’s Insider Beauty Tip:
▪ Ideal for oxygen treatment beginners. The oil relieves the feeling of tension some might feel during the first weeks.
▪ Use during harsh climates such as winter for additional nourishment and skin protection.
▪ This oil can also be used to rub it into the nail beds for supple and healthy nails or onto the lips to plump and hydrate.
▪ Bonus Benefit: Used underneath any oxygen product, the oil will deliver a concentrated dose of essential vitamins to feed the skin and boost anti-aging effect.
5 in stock
2 in stock